There are two easy ways to return your item(s) to our Online Return Regardless of which method you use, please use the following instructions in order for Us to process your return:
- Send the item back in its original packaging.
o Items purchased as part of a bundle must be returned as a group. The individual items that make up the bundle cannot be returned individually.
o Please remove all personal data (e.g., computer or wireless phone data, videotapes), from any returned items. Qirtas is not responsible for any personal data left on or in these items.
- Pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. No credit will be issued for items missing components, parts, original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals (i.e., any product not in “like new” condition).
- Include your original packing slip. We will not be able to process a return for any shipment received without a packing slip.
IMPORTANT: You must check the reason for your return from the list provided on your packing slip in order for your return to be processed. If you selected Damaged, Defective or Other, you must state the nature of the damage or defect, or the reason for “other” in the space provided on the packing so that we can properly process your return.
Please take care in returning your items. Any item received outside of our return policy will be returned without credit.
Returns to stores with a store printed receipt:
|If original payment was made by:||Refund will be given in:|
|Credit card||Issued back to credit card|
Credit cards accepted by Qirtas:
Other forms of payment that are accepted:
For security, your billing name, address and phone number must match the information that appears on your credit card monthly billing statement. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Authorization process and holds on credit and debit cards
Before your item(s) is shipped, your debit or credit card statement may show what looks like a charge to your account. This is known as an “authorization hold” and is placed on your account by your financial institution to make sure funds are available once your order ships. While you have not been charged, this hold does lower your available balance and typically lasts 3-7 days, depending on the policy of your financial institution.
- Your credit or debit card will not be charged until your item(s) is shipped.
- If an order is canceled, the authorization hold will expire in accordance with the terms of your financial institution.
- Presell orders: Since the expected ship date is typically longer than non-presell orders, your card may be reauthorized prior to shipping to ensure the funds are held.
- Please see below for general guidelines on credit/debit card holds for most major financial institutions:
*Typical length of hold is an estimate, please contact your financial institution or card provider for their exact policy.
All prices are listed in USD. Pricing, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Timing of online pricing and promotions
All online sales will be available starting at 9:00 am ET on the initial start date of an advertised sale/promotion/special offer. The duration of the sale/promotion/special offer will be specified in the advertisement/promotion/flyer.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.